My name is Anita and I am a mum of two boys. I have experience of teaching in nursery and primary schools throughout Kent.
Having seen children’s confidence knocked by overwhelming targets within the school system, I started teaching from home in 2010 on a one-to-one basis.
Time and time again I have observed that as children’s self-esteem and confidence grows, their desire to learn returns, allowing them to realise their potential.
I firmly believe each child is an individual and tailor my tutoring to match.
- BEd (Hons) Education - University of Brighton, 1995
- Basic Maths Refresher – Stonebridge Associated College, 2011
- Practical Solutions for Dyslexia – British Dyslexia Association, 2012
- Dealing with Dyscalculia – British Dyslexia Association, 2012
- Screening for Dyslexia – British Dyslexia Association, 2013
- Spelling for Dyslexia – British Dyslexia Association, 2014